What services does a virtual bookkeeper provide?
A virtual bookkeeper can provide a number of bookkeeping and accounting services to your business:
• Accounts payable management (vendor bills and payments)
• Accounts receivable management (customer invoices and collections)
• Bank reconciliations (checking and credit cards)
• Electronic document management
• Inventory management
• Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
• Revenue reconciliation with bank deposits.
With a virtual bookkeeper help you can have regular reconciliation of bank accounts (couple times per month) and can prepare cash flow forecasts as frequently as your business requires.